So i have been trying to think about what i want my resolution to be for 2013 and i am really bad at settling on these kind of things because i change my mind to much :s, but i am coming 21 this year so i decided to challenge myself this year! So im going to break it down into :
1. Im gona take the 50 books challenge- which im sure you all know, but it means that i am gona attempt to read 50 books in 2013, althought my year is starting post exams, student difficulties 🙂 And this is tied in with trying to update my little bloggie-blog on a more regular basis, with alot more reviews. Because despite the fact that this is my dissertation semester and that will take up alot of my time, im not in uni as much on a scheduled basis, so my hopes are this will free up my time a little.
2. I am going to apply for & pass my driving test. This is something i put off for a year now for a combination of reasons: money for lessons, insurance etc and uni. But im gona graduate this year so its something that i know i need to get my butt in gear and finally do. I got my theory test a couple of weeks ago so i only have one step to go.
3. Im trying to get a bit healthier this year. This definatly does not mean losing weight because i already got rejected this month at the blood donors for being a little under weight for my height – fail. But i think its more because i used to work out alot and actually weighed more because muscle weighs more fat and i just felt better. So i plan to take up a sport and try and cure my super noodle addiction when writing essays etc 🙂
4. Work my ass off in Uni- so that i can graduate with a good grade – which will hopefully lead me to being accepted by a good uni to do my masters in Publishing/get experience in the publishing world (Little Brown Books/Harper Collins/Orbit/) – With an end game being that i can get a job within the Publishing industry.
Wishing Really Hard… 🙂
5. Start a youtube channel (possibly): Okay being honest, this is the one which scares me the most. There are so many ‘Book-Tubers’ on Youtube that i love and follow. And they are awesome places to find inspiration and check on books that im unsure of buying but want to try. And while i love book reviews another thing i do is hair, because my mum is a hairdresser so i have been weddings and put ups for a number of years and i have an inhouse assistant :). So i wouldnt know what to do & a blod allows a degree of seperation which video does not :s so we will have to wait and see if i grow brave enough to try.
*So i’d love to hear what other peoples resolutions are for this year 🙂
And wishing you luck and hope you achieve your resolutions & that i do too 🙂